The Verandah Resort and Spa has been described as more of a village than a hotel. The 180 single-storey cottage-style rooms are dotted in clusters around the resort, the Hillside Suites overlooking the gardens, and the Waterfront Suites with ocean views. The resort is located in a completely unspoiled corner of Antigua and the buildings have been designed to keep it that way, with natural materials used in construction, and indigenous stone, palms and plants incorporated in the luxuriant landscaping, which features marked nature trails. The cottages, in classic Caribbean design, blend into the landscape, with timber-clad frames and gabled roofs.
The three restaurants are all located round the central hotel complex, next to the pool and bar area — the main restaurant is the Sea Breeze, where meals are available throughout the day, and there are also light meals at the Buccaneer, and Mediterranean-style evening meals at Nicole’s Restaurant. There are also several bars round the complex, which is where everyone gathers, and where there is always entertainment, such as reggae bands, at night. A wedding package is available, and there are several pretty wedding gazebos dotted around the resort.
FREE Wedding on a 7 night or longer stay when confirmed in Waterfront Room
- Decorated site for Wedding Location
- Best Man/Maid of Honor(if required)
- Bouquet of Fresh local flowers for Bride
- Boutonnière for the Groom
- Single Tier Wedding Cake
- One Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- All Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
All weddings require a local licensing fee of $350 US dollars
(subject to local change and is payable to the local authorities)
Call our dedicated wedding planners today for more information, options and to help plan your perfect day.
0203 519 2282
- 4 Restaurants to choose from plus a beach grill
- 4 bars and lounges with a wide variety of drinks
- Tranquility Body & Soul Spa offering a wide range of treatments plus a full service salon
- Fitness Centre
- Wide range of activities from aqua Soca-aerobics to Caribbean
cooking classes, nature walks and beach volleyball
- Non-motorized watersports including Hobie cat sailing, windsurfing, pedal boats, snorkeling, stand up
paddle boarding, water hammocks and kayaking
- 18-hole tropical mini-golf course
- Kidz Club offering a range of activities for children aged 2 to 12
- Babysitting services available
- The Verandah Resort & Spa has 180 villa-style one and two bedroom suites. All suites include air-conditioning, ceiling fans, LCD satellite TV, direct-dial telephones, irons and ironing boards, mini refrigerators, coffeemakers, microwaves, hairdryers and in-room safes.
- In addition to this, there are six two-bedroom villas that also include a living/dining area, dining table with seating for up to 6 guests, pull out sofa bed and flat screen TV, fully equipped kitchens with a breakfast bar, full-size refrigerator, toaster, a two-burner stove top and a microwave oven. The Master bedroom includes a flat screen TV, private verandah and an en suite shower room with two pedestal sinks. The second bedroom also includes a flat screen TV, twin beds, en suite bathroom/shower and a large walk in closet.