The moment you walk across The House’s fire-lit timber drawbridge, spanning stretches of water strewn with lilies, you are aware you have reached a place that is different and special. The House has no hotel lobby or reception desk — you arrive straight into a charming living-room area with open sides, providing spectacular beach and sea views. You are greeted by Ambassadors, the title given to all staff to signify their dedication to ensuring you are made personally welcome from the outset — even including a free jet-lag massage on arrival.
The House doesn’t have rooms, just suites, and only 34 of them, all with seating areas or separate living rooms, plus spacious patios or balconies, and all furnished in Barbados-style teak woodwork, in smooth outlines reflecting the island landscape. Your day starts with a lazy champagne-and-eggs breakfast on the beach, and continues at 4 p.m. with a full English-style afternoon tea, so you may not feel hungry for the complimentary canapés at 6.30 p.m. — but you should try to work up an appetite for dinner, because the food at the next-door Daphne’s restaurant is sensational and award-winning. The House is adults-only, ensuring perfect peace and tranquillity, whether for the ultimate wedding or honeymoon, or just for your longed-for romantic getaway.
Simply Elegant Wedding Package
- Wedding coordinator
- Marriage licence and registration per couple
- Services of Magistrate/Priest/Minister
- Local Transportation to/from Registration Office
- Bride’s bouquet & Groom’s boutonniere
- Best Man, Maid of Honour and/or Witnesses if required
- One bottle of Champagne for the wedding ceremony
- Single Tier wedding cake
- All taxes and Gratuities on these services
Simply Elegant Package is FREE when you upgrade your room!
(Please note The Simply Elegant package only applies at certain times of the year)
Call our dedicated wedding planners today for more information, options and to help plan your perfect day.
0203 519 2282
- Wedding Coordinator
- Greeted with rejuvenating cold towels and a cool tropical drink on arrival by The House Ambassadors
- Sandy beach and pool with Ambassador service which includes bottled water, frozen treats and fruit
- One Complimentary Jet Lag Massage
- 24 Hour Ambassador service
- Complimentary WiFi in public areas and rooms in the hotel
- Complimentary champagne breakfast, afternoon tea and evening canapes
- Fitness room with air-conditioning
- Complimentary water sports which include boogie boards, kayaking, snorkeling, sailing, windsurfing and water-skiing. These are all available at our other property Tamarind
- Complimentary Library which includes computer and board games
- Great group facilities for meetings, small groups and weddings including The Living Room and Daphine’s Restaurant
- 34 newly refurbished suites that include French doors, custom made wooden furniture, baths that feature exquisite rain showers and body jets.
- All suites include marble bathrooms, air conditioning, feather beds with duvets, Egyptian cotton linens, hair dryer, flat screen cable TV, iPod docks, WiFi, mini-fridge, tea & coffee facilities and a personal safe.
- All one bedroom suites feature a meet and greet on arrival at the airport with a one way luxury transfer to the hotel. Once arrived guests in this category will receive a 1 hour jet lag massage.