The Body Holiday St Lucia is quite unlike any other Caribbean resort. It’s not just a place to spend a holiday — it specifically sets out to be a place to recharge and rejuvenate you, in both body and mind. In fact, the slogan is “Give us your body for a week and we’ll give you back your mind,” and testimonials suggest that this really does happen. To achieve this, the resort provides a combination of luxurious and relaxing accommodation, ultra-fine dining with healthy food, and a range of included spa treatments.
All the 155 rooms are furnished with four-poster beds, and all have sensational views from their furnished balconies — though, to ensure you really get away from it all, there is no TV in the rooms. The four beach-side restaurants, including the famous and award-winning TAO and Cariblue, all serve the finest-quality food cooked entirely with fresh ingredients, as much as possible from local organic farms. The resort bases its programme on the 4 pillars of relaxation, exercise, restorative beauty and good diet, so whether you are enjoying formal dining, or just having a sandwich at the Deli, the quality of the food is absolute priority.
The Body Holiday is unusual among Caribbean hotels in actively welcoming solo travellers, with no single supplement. At the same time, the resort is a top choice for weddings, largely because of their personalised wedding plans, which take all the stress out of the arrangements. Everyone’s holiday at the Body Holiday is bespoke and individual, so it’s a good idea to discuss your preferences in advance.
Your wedding at The Body Holiday includes:
- Pre wedding bride and groom pampering experience (luxury manicure/pedicure, facial for the bride and a Time for 2 scrub for the bride and groom)
- Post wedding synergy (Time for 2 Aromatherapy massage)
- Expert services of a wedding co-ordinator
- Legal fees, wedding officer fees and marriage license.
- Services of witnesses if required
- Decorated beach gazebo or Coubaril Valley Temple
- Champagne reception for up to 6 people
- Specially decorated dinner table for a maximum of 6 persons at the world renowned restaurant TAO
From only $950
Honeymoon guests will receive:
- Tropical flower arrangement in your room on arrival.
- Arrival morning Breakfast on Balcony
- Invitation to the weekly Sunset cruise
- A Sunset Experience comprising Bottle of sparkling wine or wine served along with an appetizers delivered and serviced on your balcony or patio at sunset on an evening of your choice
- A Time for Two Aromatherapy Massage. This offer is combinable with Early Booking Bonus. The resort must receive proof of anniversaries or wedding certificate for honeymooners in advance.
Call our dedicated wedding planners today for more information, options and to help plan your perfect day.
0203 519 2282
At The Body Holiday hotel everything is included in your price! From your accommodation, food, drink and evening entertainment to tennis classes, daily Spa treatments and activities such as archery.
What’s included in your price:
- Luxury Accommodation
- All meals
- Wide selection of wines with lunch and dinner plus bar cocktails and drinks by the glass
- A daily program of 50 minute Spa treatment
- Scuba diving and scuba diving lessons
- Tai Chi
- Spinning & fencing
- Various forms of aerobics, fitness, dance and stretch classes
- Water exercises
- Beach & Pool Steward Service
- Gym with an instructor
- Morning walks and cycling
Please note there may be some additional costs – such as certain drinks, dishes, treatments etc.
- All Rooms include air-conditioning, private bath or shower with razor ports, hair dryer and toiletries, white cotton robe, iPod docking stations,a clock radio, direct telephone with voice mail and a selection of high quality pillows you can order. Complimentary WiFi is and wired ports available in the resort lobby, the Games Room, and the library, as well as wireless internet in the hotel rooms.