The Sandy Lane is not just a hotel it’s a place that welcomes you as a special and valued guest, and spares no effort to make you feel pampered and indulged. The moment you set foot in the opulent communal areas, oozing glamour and sophistication, you know you have come to a place that will not just provide you with a sensational experience, but will care for you as an individual, with all your particular requirements catered for. The Sandy Lane combines incomparable luxury with the unique Barbadian sense of warmth, kindness and hospitality.
You could choose a room in the Orchid Wing, set amidst the tranquil, luxuriant tropical gardens, or in the Ocean Wing, where you can walk straight out of your room across the soft sand into the warm sea. Imagine a honeymoon spent in one of these spacious elegant rooms, exquisitely furnished, with lavish marble bathrooms — or, for truly enjoying your own private world, there are the Orchid Suites, which provide complete self-sufficiency in the most stylish and chic surroundings. And if it is romance you are seeking, whether married for five minutes or fifty years, you could not ask for a more romantic setting than to dine under a canopy of mahogany trees, watching the sun set over the sea.
Wedding Ceremony Package
- Wedding Planner services
- Transportation to Bridgetown to obtain marriage license.
- Marriage License, Stamp Duty and Registration of Marriage Certificate. (Additional fees may apply)
- Priest to perform ceremony.
- Bride’s bouquet & Groom’s boutonniere
- Floral Decorated Wedding Pillars.
- Wedding Cake for a maximum of 8 persons.
- Violinist / Flautist
- One Man Steel Band
- Laurent Perrier Champagne
Call our dedicated wedding planners today for more information, options and to help plan your perfect day.
0203 519 2282
- Spectacular white sand beach with personalized services including reserved seating, cold towls, sorbets, tropical drinks, fresh fruit and sunglass cleaning
- Beach club offering a range of water sports including skiing, banana boat rides, kayaking, catamaran sailing and a trip to swim with the turtles
- Diving and deep sea fishing
- 7,500 square foot swimming pool with a cascading waterfall
- 3 golf courses to choose from, The Old Nine, The Country Club and the Green Monkey
- Sandy Lane Spa
- The Tree house kids club
- Experienced teams on hand to create the perfect personalised event, whether it be a wedding party, personal celebration or a more formal get together
- 4 Barbados restaurants to choose from, celebrating wonderful flavours from around the world