The Rendezvous Resort is totally and categorically for couples only, with no singles, and certainly no children, to distract couples from enjoying a romantic retreat focused exclusively on each other. It is still run by the same family who created the concept back in the 1960s, and they spare no effort to make couples feel pampered and special. The whole place exudes romance, with its lazy river pool meandering through the lovely gardens, creating secret nooks and private hideaways, and its grounds dominated by the giant 150-year-old Saman tree, casting an enchanted glow at night from the tiny lights laced through its branches.
You can certainly enjoy romantic dining, with intimate meals for two at the Trysting Place, or candle-lit evening dinners at the Terrace Restaurant, which also serves buffet breakfast and lunch during the day — and you can end up at the Champagne Bar for goodnight drinks. It’s even possible to arrange candle-lit dinners on the beach. The romantic theme of course extends to the elegant rooms and suites, with four-poster beds and cathedral ceilings, and no television sets — and for real privacy couples can opt for the picture-postcard beachfront cottages, just a few steps from the sea. The personalized service here means you can enjoy an exclusive holiday tailored exactly to your individual requirements.
Free Wedding with stays of 7 nights or more including:
- Free Wedding Website & Honeymoon Registry
- Sparkling Wine Reception for up to 6 resort guests
- Service of Witnesses (if required)
- Preparation of Marriage Documents
- Wedding Location (not decorated)
- Bridal Bouquet
- One tier Wedding Cake
- Pre-recorded Music
- Specially Decorated Dinner Table for up to 6 resort guests
- Special Breakfast in room the morning following the Ceremony
- Services of our Wedding Specialist
- Couple’s Massage and a Special Gift
- All weddings are subject to mandatory marriage officer and government documentation fees, which are US$250
Honeymoon & Anniversary
- Chilled sparkling wine in room on arrival
- One complimentary Honeymoon Massage per stay. Couples booking the Luxury Beachfront Suite have a
choice of having their Honeymoon Massage in room.
- One complimentary Honeymoon Turn-down service including candlelight, scattered petals and soft music
on the first night of the stay. (Standard turn-down service offered on all remaining nights)
- Qualify for a guaranteed Room Upgrade by upgrading your Honeymoon experience to a Premium
Ever After Honeymoon Collection Option.
- Special Recognition Breakfast including Sparkling Wine on morning of Anniversary
- Chilled Sparkling Wine in Room with Turn Down Service on Anniversary night
Call our dedicated wedding planners today for more information, options and to help plan your perfect day.
0203 519 2282
- 3 pools and jacuzzi including a river that meanders and loops through the top end of the resort creating isolated pools and tiny secluded islands
- Activities such as table tennis, archery and volleyball
- State of the art water centre which includes water skiing, sailing and windsurfing
- First Class PADI Scuba Centre
- Wedding and Honeymoon packages designed to leave you wanting nothing else making sure you have the best of what St Lucia can offer
- Great choice of food and drink including The Trysting Palace à la carte restaurant, The Terrace Bar, swim up to The Pool Bar, The Champagne Bar and the Terrace Restaurant at the heart of the resort
- Personalised Rooms and dinning to create the perfect setting for a night of romance whether it be soft music, flower petals scattered on your bed bed, candlelight can all be provided, our limit is your imagination