Your relaxing holiday at the LUX* Grande Gaube begins on your journey from the airport, when the towering gates swing open and the resort emerges from the lush jungle foliage. The place is pervaded by a laid-back charm, which extends to the 198 suites and villas, all facing the beach and lagoon, and all with terrace or balcony. The design of the accommodation, as of the hotel as a whole, follows the philosophy of Feng Shui, embracing the elements of water, fire, earth, metal and wood, with their corresponding colours.
The wide selection of restaurants ensures there is something for everyone — Abalone, the lagoon-facing fish shack, where local boats bring in their catches of the day, gourmet dining at the romantic The Beach restaurant, or Mauritian street food flavours under the huge Banyan tree at the Island Kitchen. All five restaurants have an island feel, and local musicians serenade you as you dine. There is also a choice of three bars, all with nightly entertainment.
Guests really appreciate the special touches here, like the room soap service, where a selection of locally made scented bars is presented and your choice is strained into a muslin bag for you. The hotel’s drinking water bottles — Earth (still) and Dance (sparkling) — are filled from local, natural sources. And the resort makes its very own coffee from locally roasted green beans, prepared by baristas at the cafe in the lobby.
Your wedding at LUX Grand Gaube includes:
- One wedding a day
- Arrival Present
- A dedicated coordinator
- Wedding set-up
- Wedding Ceremony
- Special Wedding Menu (at restaurant – does not include beverages)
- Wedding cake (for the couple) + 2 glasses of Champagne
- Special Breakfast in room following day
Standard Honeymoon Package
- All Inclusive
- 1 T-shirt, 1 Pareo and a Fruit platter upon arrival
- During the stay (per room per stay): One romantic dinner (drinks not included), One bottle of sparkling wine from our private reserve “Popcap”, One Honeymoon cake and one Cooking Class.
- For all stays of 10 nights minimum get 1 free massage per adult per stay : 45 mn/stay/adult – to be taken at the Spa between 10am and 4pm.
Starting from £1499 /pp
Call our dedicated wedding planners today for more information, options and to help plan your perfect day.
0203 519 2282
- 3 beautiful beaches with a serene lagoon
- 3 swimming pools including Adult pool
- All rooms has an ocean view
- 3 restaurants and 2 bars to choose from
- LUX* Me Spa
- Golf driving range and access to international golf courses
- Complimentary water sports such as windsurfing, kayak, pedal boat, sailing, aqua gym, glass-bottom boat and waterskiing
- Speedboat ride, scuba-diving, diving with dolphin’s, big-game fishing, catamaran cruise and sea plane rides are also available
- Complimentary land sports including beach volley, table tennis, gym, bocce balls, tennis and yoga
- Business facilities and wedding services available
- Kids club
- Art gallery
- Babysitting services
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the resort