Sheer indulgence is the reason you would come to the Fairmont Royal Pavilion. This pastel-pink hotel, framed with towering palms, exudes colonial-style charm, offering you the chance to hide away in ultimate luxury, or to lose yourself in the 11 acres of luxuriant gardens — watching out, of course, for the mischievous green monkeys. All the 72 rooms, inspired by typical Barbados houses, have marble-floored bathrooms with deep-soaking tubs, but the 48 de luxe rooms also have glass-fronted balconies giving unobstructed views of the sea, and the beach-front Junior Suites enjoy butler service and complimentary evening canapés.
The renowned restaurants at the Fairmont, the Palm Terrace, with graceful arches framing breathtaking sunset views, and the Taboras Restaurant, are among the most sought-after eating places in the whole of Barbados. The Taboras, as well as a casual bistro-style buffet, offers complimentary afternoon teas and themed Italian and Caribbean evenings, and you can relax over your Sunday brunch to the sound of a steel pan band. Weddings are a speciality at the Fairmont, and to ensure that couples are afforded plenty of privacy and peace, children aged under 13 are not accepted at the hotel in the high season from November to mid-March.
- Activities including golfing at exclusive courses, sailing, snorkelling, water skiing and much more
- Fine in-room dining 24 hours a day
- Afternoon Tea overlooking the beach and sea
- Exclusive access to the Platinum Honeymoon program when you choose a Fairmont wedding alongside other Barbados packages
- Complimentary high speed internet plus Ethernet network in meeting rooms
- Fitness Room including stationery cycle, elliptical machine, treadmills and a range of weights from 5 to 30 Ibs
- Partnered with several spas to offer a full range of spa services such as facials, scrubs and a range of therapies
- Massage services that can be enjoyed from the comfort of your room
- Taxi and luxury car services available on request including car hire
- Between March 15 to October 31 children are invited to join their parents, when the resort transforms into a family friendly environment
- Baby sitting services available from March 15 to October 31
- Laundry and medical services
- Bell staff
- Gift shops
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Perfect Barbados venues for meetings, from small meeting rooms to beach and poolside locations and private dinning rooms
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion has 48 Ocean front Deluxe rooms. These include air-conditioning and ceiling fans, elite pillow Top king size bed, shower and separate deep soaking tub, private balcony, bathrobes, telephone, flat screen tv with satellite, DVD player, tea and coffee facilities and in-room safety deposit box.
- In addition Fairmont Royal Pavilion also has 24 beachfront Junior Suites that include butler service, sun lounger private terrace, extended room space, all interconnecting rooms, additional seating inside and out, complimentary evening canapés and fast track VIP airport arrival service.