The Colony Club is hard to beat for those seeking a tranquil and peaceful retreat. Not only is it located right beside one of the most superb beaches in Barbados, but it features a winding pool that meanders through the beautiful prolific gardens, affording secluded corners where you can just be alone — and the gardens are a tropical paradise, with tall palm trees, and occasional glimpses of rare monkeys. On the other hand, there is plenty of family fun as well, with two restaurants offering candle-lit outdoor dining and weekly themed nights, including the hugely popular Lobster and Jazz Night.
Built of coral stone in the style of a colonial plantation house, the Colony Club promises a perfect blend of period charm with modern sophistication. The 96 rooms are graded in five categories, up to the luxury Ocean View rooms, just steps from the beach, but all have a balcony or terrace, air-conditioning and spacious marble bathrooms, and several accommodate children. The hotel especially prides itself on planning the ultimate wedding, and it’s hard to imagine a more magical setting for a special day. In fact, the Colony Club has something special to offer for all types of guest.
Simply Elegant Wedding Package
- Wedding coordinator
- Marriage licence and registration per couple
- Services of Magistrate/Priest/Minister
- Local Transportation to/from Registration Office
- Bride’s bouquet & Groom’s boutonniere
- Best Man, Maid of Honour and/or Witnesses if required
- One bottle of Champagne for the wedding ceremony
- Single Tier wedding cake
- All taxes and Gratuities on these services
Simply Elegant Package is FREE when you upgrade your room!
(Please note The Simply Elegant package only applies at certain times of the year)
Call our dedicated wedding planners today for more information, options and to help plan your perfect day.
0203 519 2282
- 4 freshwater swimming lagoons and whirlpool
- 2 tennis courses, fitness centre and swim-up bar
- 2 restaurants & 2 bars
- Daily complimentary breakfast including organic food choices, juicing station and healthy dining options throughout the day
- Taste of Elegance dine around programme with Elegant Hotels sister properties. Also theme dining which includes Seaside Grill and Lobster & Jazz
- Complimentary water sports which include snorkeling, boogie boards, banana boats, paddle boarding, windsurfing, water skiiing, and sailing
- Water taxi for between select Elegant Hotels west coast
- Complimentary Wifi in public areas and rooms
- Ambassador service at the beach
- Beauty Salon with spa services
- 24 hour room service (11:00 pm – 7:00 am limited menu)
- Library including computer with internet access and board games
- Weekly Managers Cocktail Party
- Cooking demos, monthly farmers market and organic herb and vegetable garden
- Wedding coordinator
- Hotel Shops
- Group facilities that are great for weddings, meeting and small incentive groups including Regency Room, Orchid Room, Pool Deck, Sunset Deck and Laguna Restaurant
- 96 stylish guest rooms and suites that all include a private balcony or patio with private access to the lagoon pool.
- Newly refurbished Oceanview, Luxury Oceanview, Garden View Jr. Suites and Luxury Poolside rooms. Amenities include organic tea, citronella candles, rum punch and bespoke aromatherapy scent welcome amenity.
- Rooms include flat screen TV with cable, MP3 docking station, Wifi, clock radio, shower & bath tub, hair dryer, ironing board and iron, stocked mini bar, coffee and tea facilities, bathrobes and a personal safe.